Apple is all about innovation and excellence . In the race of innovation apple added its two new successor i.e iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. As expected iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus are bigger and better. The two may appear similar except in size yet they are far more different .
Difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Lets take a glance on difference between iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus and see who is better one !!!
1. Size and weight:- The iPhone 6 plus comes with a big on display with a bigger size while iPhone 6 is relatively smaller in size when compared to iPhone 6 Plus but larger in size then its older models.
iPhone 6 comes with a 4.7 inch display, measures 138.1 x 67 x 6.9mm and weighs 129g (4.55 ounces) on the other hand iPhone 6 Plus comes with 5.5 inch ,display measures 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1mm and weighs 172gm (6.07 ounces).
2. Camera :- For the camera lovers , iPhone 6 and 6 Plus both comes with an 8MP rear camera with a tone flash , 1/3.06 inch sensor, phase detection and f/2.2 aperture dual- LED flash . Both iPhone 6 and 6 plus have similar front camera to take brilliant selfies and doing smooth video calling especially in dim light.
The only major difference in camera of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus is OSI. iPhone 6 Plus comes with OSI(optical image stabilization) which gives it an edge over iPhone 6. OSI helps to click better photos as it eliminates the blur caused while taking pictures.
3. Screen :- As said above the iphone is bigger and better, so its comes with a bigger and a much better screen. This gonna take your whole experience of surfing net , watching videos and movies, playing games on a different level.
Not just only size, but the resolution also brings a big difference. The iPhone 6 plus offers 1920 x 1080 LCD, 401 PPI and supports Full- HD whereas iPhone 6 offers 1334 x 750, “Retina HD” LCD and only 326 PPI. Here PPI means pixels per inch, which shows that more the number the sharper the display.
4. Battery Life:- Larger the phone , larger the battery life is what you expect from iPhone. So iPhone lives up to your expectations because iPhone 6 plus which is larger in size has more battery life the the smaller one iPhone 6. iPhone 6 has a battery of 1810 mAh where on the flip side iPhone 6 plus has a 2915 mAh .
iPhone 6 Plus battery can last for two full days only if you are a normal user. On the other hand iPhone 6 battery can last for about a day that’s also pretty good but not as good as iPhone 6 Plus.
5. Price :- The most important of all the difference is “Price”. When we talk about apple phones and price, it’s understood that they cant be cheap. Similar the case for both iPhone 6 and 6plus, they both comes with a huge price to make your pocket absolutely empty.
If you want to buy iPhone 6 then for 16 Gb it will cost $649, for 64 GB ($749) and for 128 GB ($849). But if you want iPhone 6 Plus, its really much more expensive then iPhone 6 and that too very obviously. For Iphone 6 Plus 16 GB you have to pay $749, for 64 GB ($849) and for 128 GB ($949).
Neither iPhone 6 nor iPhone 6 Plus supports micro SD card and hence one cannot expand the memory. In spite of this iPhone raises its inbuilt memory space from 64GB to 128 GB. But one sad news is that their will be no 32Gb version for both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
Now I hope it would be easier for you to decide which iPhone suits you and your pocket both. The one with bigger size or the one with comparatively cheaper price!!!