Bored of doing same old conversations over facetime? Now its time to say hello to new ways of conversation with friends and special ones. Try out these to make daily usual talks more interesting and fascinating.
Many of us really focus on the content if conversation instead of understanding the connection with the person on the other side which actually matters the most. Our daily talks allow us to improve the quality and strength of the relationship and they are meant to spent quality time together. Therefore we need to make them more lively and interesting.
It happens with all of us that sometimes we have nothing to talk about but we still want to carry on with the conversation. In such cases, we can try out certain conversation games just to make sure that we actually are involved completely in the conversation.
You simply have to be playful and funny but not serious while attempting to play any of these games with your partner.Therefore, here’s the list:
Best Games to Play over Facetime : Conversation Games
- 21 Questions: A simple but interesting game where you play turnwise asking each other some interesting abd personal take turns asking each other an interesting questions. The one who starts the game can actually plan some questions beforehand. The game continues for 21 questions to be asked in total. You can search over the web for some awesome questions.
- I Have Never Ever: This is a very popular game among group of friends as it is a multiplayer game where each player declares anything which he has never done. The prop for this game is a beverage(a tea, a juice, a beer etc.) When a player declares something and if your partner has done that thing they have to take a sip from their drink, this way you can know whether they did it or not. The interesting part of this game is saying things which you wanna know whether your partner has done or not. The one whose drink lasts longer is the winner.
- Two Truths & One Lie: In this game all you have to do is to tell each other two truths and one lie from any part of your life and your partner has to identify which one is the lie and why. This game has to be played turnwise.
- Truth or Dare: This is a well known game which we all have been playing since childhood, and it consists of taking turns. A player asks questions-“Truth or Dare?”,which tells you whether to ask a question or give an order/dare. It’s super fun and a fantastic game, all you have to do is to just find out a list of awesome questions and funny dares. Mark my words you will love to play so give it a try.
- Last Letter: A simple but funny game where all you have to do is just keep catching the last letter from the word said by your partner and say another word starting with that letter. You cannot repeat words. It has four rounds. If you fail in a round you have to choose a letter from the word KILL and continue playing until a player collects all letters of the word KILL.
- The Exhaustion Game: It is similar to the previous game but here you have to chose a category like for example: vegetables, cars, fruits, furniture, animals etc. and you have to say a word from the selected category on your turn until you exhaust.The one to get stuck first loses.
- True or False?: Another funny game where each player has to tell a story either from their life or something fictitious and your partner has to guess whether its true or false. This game can mark the startup of an interesting conversation.
- 20 Questions: A fun-filled game where one player thinks of a noun, and the other can ask a maximum of 20 questions for guessing that word. Then you change roles.
These games are just for having fun and make conversations new and interesting and gives you new ideas for doing further conversations. You can always stop the game at any point and resume it whenever you find something more interesting to add to the game.
Good Luck friends and have great fun!!