Bored of doing same old conversations over facetime or Skype ? Now its time to say hello to new ways of conversation with friends and special ones. Try out these to make daily usual talks more interesting and fascinating.
Many of us really focus on the content if conversation instead of understanding the connection with the person on the other side which actually matters the most. Our daily talks allow us to improve the quality and strength of the relationship and they are meant to spent quality time together. Therefore we need to make them more lively and interesting.
It happens with all of us that sometimes we have nothing to talk about but we still want to carry on with the conversation. In such cases, we can try out certain conversation games just to make sure that we actually are involved completely in the conversation.
You simply have to be playful and funny but not serious while attempting to play any of these games with your partner.Therefore, here’s the list:
Best Games to Play over Facetime or Skype: Conversation Games
- SONG LYRICS : Its a excellent texting game specially for music fans.It is a sort of game which you could play when you are out and around while your boyfriend/girlfriend is tired at the home or while you are on Skype or facetime chating.Another person is going to need to guess the song that the lyrics are from. This is fantastic if you two both love songs.Or you might also consist of classic lines from a picture or a storyline. Nevertheless, ensure that the both of you want to see films. Else, you will never be able to guess the traditional lines.
If you failed to imagine the answer correctly, the penalty may be to phone your boyfriend/girlfriend and sing the tune and vice versa.
- 21 Questions: A simple but interesting game where you play turnwise asking each other some interesting abd personal take turns asking each other an interesting questions. The one who starts the game can actually plan some questions beforehand. The game continues for 21 questions to be asked in total. You can search over the web for some awesome questions.
- Movies Lines : In the event you and your buddies are into films, then this texting sport will be plenty of fun. You are able to challenge a couple of friends to continue a dialogue with you by using just famous movie lines. You may also opt for a theme or class to make the match more interesting. It is possible to opt to text only picture lines out of all Leonardo DiCaprio films, as an instance, or perhaps even use lines just from musicals.
- I Have Never Ever: This is a very popular game among group of friends as it is a multiplayer game where each player declares anything which he has never done. The prop for this game is a beverage(a tea, a juice, a beer etc.) When a player declares something and if your partner has done that thing they have to take a sip from their drink, this way you can know whether they did it or not. The interesting part of this game is saying things which you wanna know whether your partner has done or not. The one whose drink lasts longer is the winner.
- Play Charades:Playing Charades is one of the interesting and fun thing to do and thus it requires only a webcam. In the game one of you just have to choose a movie and try to act it out without murmering and the guy on the other screen has to figure it out. It is a good game when you are completely bored.
- Two Truths & One Lie: In this game all you have to do is to tell each other two truths and one lie from any part of your life and your partner has to identify which one is the lie and why. This game has to be played turnwise.
- Build-A-Story : Now, this really is an enjoyable game that even kids can performwith. You are able to take this a notch up through text along with your naughty, grown-up dash for innuendo. One of you may begin by texting a word, and you and your buddies will take turns building with this phrase till you weave an unbelievable story that will make each of you laugh out loud in your very own private little bubbles. Just do not mind those interested stares from folks around you!
- Truth or Dare: This is a well known game which we all have been playing since childhood, and it consists of taking turns. A player asks questions-“Truth or Dare?”,which tells you whether to ask a question or give an order/dare. It’s super fun and a fantastic game, all you have to do is to just find out a list of awesome questions and funny dares. Mark my words you will love to play so give it a try.
- Last Letter: A simple but funny game where all you have to do is just keep catching the last letter from the word said by your partner and say another word starting with that letter. You cannot repeat words. It has four rounds. If you fail in a round you have to choose a letter from the word KILL and continue playing until a player collects all letters of the word KILL.
- Text your Mate:It is another game that can be played over facetime or skype. You just have to ask each other set of questions which may be personal or very much related to you, this game will remind you and tell you how much your friends know about you.
- The Exhaustion Game: It is similar to the previous game but here you have to chose a category like for example: vegetables, cars, fruits, furniture, animals etc. and you have to say a word from the selected category on your turn until you exhaust.The one to get stuck first loses.
- Tell Your Story:To tell your story in a decent way could be bit boring, so here is a game which you can play over facetime and skype, all you have to do id bring some fictional characters into it and let the other person reside your story.
- True or False?: Another funny game where each player has to tell a story either from their life or something fictitious and your partner has to guess whether its true or false. This game can mark the startup of an interesting conversation.
- Personality Quizes-These are the quizes and personality tests out ther for you and your mates to play over facetime or skype. You can create your own set of questions and puzzles just to add more fun, excitement to the game.
- What If? : This is always an enjoyable game which you might have even played in your own whilst in the shower or on the road to operate. It is possible to get your friends into the sport, also, by simply taking turns texting each other “Imagine if” situations and awaiting each other’s answers. The more peculiar and ridiculous the situations, the more fun it’ll be. This is a Excellent way for you and your buddies to select each other’s brains and get to know each other a bit better
- Blind Drawing challenge:Another interesting game is round the corner all you need to do is select an image according to your choice as well as your mate and then send it to each other and allot some time to draw that image and then show each other your sketches the one whose drawing will be the best will win.
- Breakdown:The next in the line is the breakdown game. This game not only reduces stress and boredom but also increases your vocabulary skills. The game is very simple. All you have to do is choose a random word and break it apart and rearrange its letters to make a new word. The player who makes more words in limited time will be the winner.
- Name Game:This is am easy and fun word game to play over facetime and skype. The players have to choose a topic like state, cities, animals etc. and thus select a word belonging to the same category and than the other player has to say a word at the letter on which the word of first payer ends and the game continues until and unless anyone falls short of words.
- Argument Game:Sometimes, it is good to argument and so this game is put forth and is fun to play over facetime or skype. In this game you need to ask the other players that what he thinks about you. For example- like if you look like an animal or if you love sea or mountain etc. and after choosing ine you can start arguing with him or her but in a cunning way without adding up a real arguement.
So, these were some games, which are fun and at the same time interesting to play with your friends over facetime or skype. They not only reduce your boredom but also makes you stressfree.
Talk with the emoji’s is quite common but lovable for a couple. These games are just for having fun and make conversations new and interesting and gives you new ideas for doing further conversations. You can always stop the game at any point and resume it whenever you find something more interesting to add to the game.
Good Luck friends and have great fun!!