By George Frideric Handel
Read Online or Download 28 Italian Cantatas with Instruments, Volume IV, Nos. 24-28 (Mostly for Soprano): Vocal Collection (Miniature Score) (Kalmus Edition) PDF
Similar music books
Expertly prepared Viola and Piano Duet via Alexander Glazunov from the Kalmus version sequence. this is often from the twentieth Century and Romantic eras.
A set of piano solos composed through Georg Philipp Telemann.
Expertly prepared B-Flat Clarinet Solo by way of Louis Spohr from the Kalmus version sequence. this can be from the Romantic era.
(Guitar Play-Along). The Guitar Play-Along sequence will help you in studying to play your favourite songs speedy and simply. simply keep on with the tab, take heed to the audio to listen to how the guitar should still sound, after which play alongside utilizing the separate backing tracks. The melody and lyrics also are integrated if you are looking to sing, or to easily assist you persist with alongside.
- Sufism, Music and Society in Turkey and the Middle East (Swedish Research Institute in Istanbul Transactions Volume 10)
- Encyclopedia of Percussion
- Complete Songs without Words for Piano (Dover Music for Piano)
- Music for Oboe 1650 to 1800: A Bibliography
- Richard Wagner (Critical Lives)
Extra resources for 28 Italian Cantatas with Instruments, Volume IV, Nos. 24-28 (Mostly for Soprano): Vocal Collection (Miniature Score) (Kalmus Edition)