By Audrey M. Quinlan
Read or Download A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College PDF
Best curricula books
Targeting the hot NSTA criteria, this activity-centered source makes use of a wide selection of kid's literature to combine technology around the straightforward curriculum. Fredericks makes use of a thematic strategy and contours the simplest in technology alternate books; stimulating hands-on, minds-on actions and experiments in lifestyles, actual, earth, and house sciences; and a number of assistance, principles, and techniques that make educating and studying technology an event.
Product DescriptionExpert writers percentage their options and critiques at the way forward for the overseas Baccalaureate degree Programme. The editors and participants, all specialists of their box, determine matters bobbing up from present perform and point out how these concerns have to be addressed as a part of a coverage for destiny development.
During this concise, well-organized consultant to constructing fine quality college curricula, Glatthorn blends sound learn, tasks, and tendencies along with his functional event as a curriculum advisor to multiple hundred college structures. Glatthorn believes that shared management and accountability are necessary to in achieving caliber.
In his so much visionary e-book, the world over well known educator Marc Prensky provides a compelling replacement to how and what we train our youngsters. Drawing on rising international tendencies, he elaborates a finished imaginative and prescient for K–12 schooling that comes with new targets, new skill, a brand new curriculum, a brand new form of educating, and a brand new use of know-how.
- Curriculum Leadership: Beyond Boilerplate Standards
- Wonder-Full Education: The Centrality of Wonder in Teaching and Learning Across the Curriculum
- Building Structures with Young Children--Trainer's Guide (The Young Scientist Series)
- The Subject Leader: An introduction to leadership and management
- Subject Leadership in the Primary School: A Practical Guide for Curriculum Coordinators
- What Does Understanding Mathematics Mean for Teachers?: Relationship as a Metaphor for Knowing (Studies in Curriculum Theory Series)
Additional info for A Complete Guide to Rubrics: Assessment Made Easy for Teachers, K-College