By Amy Neustein
Read or Download Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
This e-book makes a speciality of rising matters in ergonomics, with a different emphasis on modeling, usability engineering, human desktop interplay and leading edge layout ideas. It provides complex theories in human elements, state-of-the-art functions geared toward realizing and enhancing human interplay with items and structures, and discusses very important usability concerns.
This publication explores different ways that human-factors engineering affects firms’ and firms’ health and competitiveness. It covers a wealth of interrelated themes equivalent to carrier engineering, provider technological know-how, human-computer interplay, provider usability, angle and opinion review, servicescape layout and review, and coaching for provider supply.
Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Novel Learning Ecosystems: 4th International Conference, LCT 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed lawsuits of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically related meetings.
This ebook contains the court cases of the second one overseas convention, AsiaHaptics 2016, held in Kashiwanoha, Japan. The ebook treats the cutting-edge of the varied haptics (touch)-related examine, together with clinical examine of haptics conception and phantasm, improvement of haptics units, and functions to a wide selection of fields resembling schooling, drugs, telecommunication, navigation, and leisure.
- Pixels and Place: Connecting Human Experience Across Physical and Digital Spaces
- Information Technology in Bio- and Medical Informatics: 8th International Conference, ITBAM 2017, Lyon, France, August 28–31, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Collaborative Media: Production, Consumption, and Design Interventions (MIT Press)
- Human-Robot Interaction Strategies for Walker-Assisted Locomotion (Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics)
- The UX Five-Second Rules: Guidelines for User Experience Design's Simplest Testing Technique
- Emotion, Affect and Personality in Speech: The Bias of Language and Paralanguage (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
Extra info for Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics