By Diana Brown
Being capable of healthy layout into the Agile software program improvement approaches is a vital ability in today’s industry. there are various methods for a UX crew to be triumphant (and fail) at being Agile. This booklet will give you the instruments you must ensure what Agile UX skill for you. It comprises functional examples and case stories, in addition to real-life elements to contemplate whereas navigating the Agile UX waters. You’ll know about what contributes in your team’s luck, and which elements to think about whilst identifying the easiest direction for buying there. After examining this booklet, you’ll have the information to enhance your software program and product improvement with Agile approaches fast and simply.
- Includes palms on, real-world examples to demonstrate the successes and customary pitfalls of Agile UX
- Introduces functional concepts that may be used in your subsequent project
- Details tips on how to contain person adventure layout into your company's agile software/product process
Read Online or Download Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
This e-book specializes in rising matters in ergonomics, with a distinct emphasis on modeling, usability engineering, human desktop interplay and cutting edge layout thoughts. It provides complex theories in human components, state-of-the-art functions aimed toward knowing and enhancing human interplay with items and structures, and discusses very important usability matters.
This ebook explores the various ways that human-factors engineering affects companies’ and agencies’ wellbeing and fitness and competitiveness. It covers a wealth of interrelated issues comparable to provider engineering, provider technology, human-computer interplay, provider usability, angle and opinion evaluate, servicescape layout and evaluate, and coaching for carrier supply.
Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Novel Learning Ecosystems: 4th International Conference, LCT 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed lawsuits of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically comparable meetings.
This e-book includes the court cases of the second one overseas convention, AsiaHaptics 2016, held in Kashiwanoha, Japan. The ebook treats the state-of-the-art of the varied haptics (touch)-related learn, together with clinical learn of haptics notion and phantasm, improvement of haptics units, and functions to a large choice of fields equivalent to schooling, drugs, telecommunication, navigation, and leisure.
- HCI International 2017 – Posters' Extended Abstracts: 19th International Conference, HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9–14, 2017, Proceedings, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Software Architecture: 11th European Conference, ECSA 2017, Canterbury, UK, September 11-15, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Performance Evaluation Software: Moving Object Detection and Tracking in Videos (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Human-Computer Interactions in Transport
Extra resources for Agile User Experience Design: A Practitioner’s Guide to Making It Work