By K. Chow
Read or Download Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
This e-book makes a speciality of rising matters in ergonomics, with a unique emphasis on modeling, usability engineering, human computing device interplay and leading edge layout ideas. It provides complex theories in human elements, state-of-the-art purposes geared toward figuring out and enhancing human interplay with items and structures, and discusses very important usability concerns.
This e-book explores the several ways that human-factors engineering affects businesses’ and businesses’ overall healthiness and competitiveness. It covers a wealth of interrelated issues comparable to carrier engineering, provider technological know-how, human-computer interplay, provider usability, angle and opinion evaluate, servicescape layout and overview, and coaching for carrier supply.
Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Novel Learning Ecosystems: 4th International Conference, LCT 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed complaints of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth foreign convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically related meetings.
This publication includes the complaints of the second one foreign convention, AsiaHaptics 2016, held in Kashiwanoha, Japan. The booklet treats the state-of-the-art of the varied haptics (touch)-related learn, together with clinical learn of haptics notion and phantasm, improvement of haptics units, and functions to a large choice of fields corresponding to schooling, drugs, telecommunication, navigation, and leisure.
- Human-Computer Interaction. Interaction Contexts: 19th International Conference, HCI International 2017, Vancouver, BC, Canada, July 9-14, 2017, Proceedings, ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Silence on the Wire: A Field Guide to Passive Reconnaissance and Indirect Attacks
- A Journey Through Cultures: Metaphors for Guiding the Design of Cross-Cultural Interactive Systems (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- Multimodal Interaction with W3C Standards: Toward Natural User Interfaces to Everything
- Object-Oriented User Interfaces for Personalized Mobile Learning: 64 (Intelligent Systems Reference Library)
- Human-Computer Interactions in Transport
Additional resources for Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness