By Karen Lauterbach
Read or Download Christianity, Wealth, and Spiritual Power in Ghana PDF
Similar religious studies books
At some point in 1978 Liza Elliott hopped onto a bus and sat subsequent to a guy from the Holy Land. He known as himself a Palestinian and his place of origin Palestine. Neither names registered in her American body of reference and his description of lifestyles there ran counter to whatever she'd been taught. Skeptical yet intrigued, Liza Elliott slid into parallel adventures of self discovery and political awakening which led her to discovering Palestine.
This article is among the many that search to deal with rising and constructing matters in Catholic schooling. The authors supply it in an try and offer wanted info to equip present day lecturers to accomplish their academic vocation with self assurance and competence. This advisor should be priceless for all principals to exploit with their school.
The youngest son of Emperor Maximilian II, and nephew of Philip II of Spain, Archduke Albert (1559-1621) was once initially destined for the church. notwithstanding, dynastic imperatives made up our minds another way and in 1598, upon his marriage to Philip's daughter, the Infanta Isabella Clara Eugenia, he stumbled on himself ruler of the Habsburg Netherlands, probably the most dynamic but politically volatile territories in early-modern Europe.
This ebook facilities round mid-level charismatic pastors in Ghana. Karen Lauterbach analyzes pastorship as a pathway to changing into small “big males” and attaining prestige, wealth, and gear within the state. the quantity investigates either the social methods of turning into a pastor and the religious dimensions of ways strength and wealth are conceptualized, accomplished, and legitimized within the specific context of Asante in Ghana.
- Terror and Religion: An Interfaith Dialogue
- Continuity, Commitment, and Survival: Jewish Communities in the Diaspora (Praeger Series on Jewish and Israeli Studies)
- Three Treatises From Bec on the Nature of Monastic Life (Medieval Academy Books)
- Konspiration: Soziologie des Verschwörungsdenkens (German Edition)
- Crossing Religious Frontiers: Studies I (Studies in Comparative Religion (World Wisdom))
- Die Kopftuchdebatte in Deutschland – religiöse Überzeugung oder familiäre Zwänge? (German Edition)
Extra info for Christianity, Wealth, and Spiritual Power in Ghana