By Maria G. Dove,Andrea M. Honigsfeld
The innovations you must educate universal criteria to assorted learners
Realistic and thorough, this teacher-friendly e-book exhibits tips to support each pupil, together with English rookies, scholars with disabilities, audio system of nonstandard English, and different suffering freshmen, meet the typical center criteria for English Language Arts (ELA). This resource:
- Familiarizes readers with all of the universal Core's 32 anchor criteria for ELA
- Outlines the categorical talents scholars have to satisfy each one commonplace
- Presents a wealth of versatile educating suggestions and instruments that construct these abilities
- Includes assistance on specialist collaboration and co-teaching
Read or Download Common Core for the Not-So-Common Learner, Grades K-5: English Language Arts Strategies PDF
Similar curricula books
Targeting the hot NSTA criteria, this activity-centered source makes use of a large choice of kid's literature to combine technological know-how around the hassle-free curriculum. Fredericks makes use of a thematic method and lines the simplest in technology exchange books; stimulating hands-on, minds-on actions and experiments in existence, actual, earth, and area sciences; and a bunch of counsel, rules, and methods that make instructing and studying technology an experience.
Product DescriptionExpert writers proportion their innovations and evaluations at the way forward for the foreign Baccalaureate degree Programme. The editors and individuals, all specialists of their box, determine concerns bobbing up from present perform and point out how these concerns must be addressed as a part of a coverage for destiny progress.
During this concise, well-organized advisor to constructing high quality university curricula, Glatthorn blends sound examine, tasks, and traits along with his sensible adventure as a curriculum advisor to a couple of hundred institution platforms. Glatthorn believes that shared management and accountability are necessary to in achieving caliber.
In his such a lot visionary booklet, the world over popular educator Marc Prensky provides a compelling substitute to how and what we educate our kids. Drawing on rising global tendencies, he elaborates a complete imaginative and prescient for K–12 schooling that incorporates new ambitions, new capability, a brand new curriculum, a brand new form of educating, and a brand new use of know-how.
- Primary Teacher Education: High Status? High Standards?
- Empowering Education: Critical Teaching for Social Change
- Minority Students in East Asia: Government Policies, School Practices and Teacher Responses (Routledge Series on Schools and Schooling in Asia)
- Learn Every Day About Social Studies: 100 Best Ideas from Teachers
Additional resources for Common Core for the Not-So-Common Learner, Grades K-5: English Language Arts Strategies