By Yasmin B. Kafai,Quinn Burke,Mitchel Resnick
Read Online or Download Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
This publication specializes in rising matters in ergonomics, with a unique emphasis on modeling, usability engineering, human desktop interplay and cutting edge layout recommendations. It provides complex theories in human components, state of the art purposes geared toward figuring out and enhancing human interplay with items and platforms, and discusses vital usability concerns.
This e-book explores different ways that human-factors engineering impacts agencies’ and organisations’ future health and competitiveness. It covers a wealth of interrelated issues reminiscent of carrier engineering, carrier technology, human-computer interplay, carrier usability, angle and opinion evaluate, servicescape layout and assessment, and coaching for provider supply.
Learning and Collaboration Technologies. Novel Learning Ecosystems: 4th International Conference, LCT 2017, Held as Part of HCI International 2017, Vancouver, ... Part I (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
The two-volume set LNCS 10295 and 10296 represent the refereed court cases of the 4th International convention on studying and Collaboration applied sciences, LCT 2017, held as a part of the nineteenth overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2017, in Vancouver, BC, Canada, in July 2017, in conjunction with 15 thematically related meetings.
This e-book contains the lawsuits of the second one foreign convention, AsiaHaptics 2016, held in Kashiwanoha, Japan. The ebook treats the state-of-the-art of the various haptics (touch)-related learn, together with medical examine of haptics conception and phantasm, improvement of haptics units, and purposes to a wide selection of fields equivalent to schooling, medication, telecommunication, navigation, and leisure.
- Adaptive Multimedia Retrieval: Semantics, Context, and Adaptation: 10th International Workshop, AMR 2012, Copenhagen, Denmark, October 24-25, 2012, Revised ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Conceptual Foundations of Human Factors Measurement (Human Factors and Ergonomics)
- Robotic Fabrication in Architecture, Art and Design 2016
- Human–Computer Interface Technologies for the Motor Impaired (Rehabilitation Science in Practice Series)
- Distributed Computing with Python
- Whole Body Interaction with Public Displays (T-Labs Series in Telecommunication Services)
Additional info for Connected Code: Why Children Need to Learn Programming (The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Series on Digital Media and Learning)