By Robert J. Marzano,John S. Kendall
Read or Download Designing and Assessing Educational Objectives: Applying the New Taxonomy PDF
Similar curricula books
Concentrating on the hot NSTA criteria, this activity-centered source makes use of a wide selection of kid's literature to combine technology around the straight forward curriculum. Fredericks makes use of a thematic strategy and contours the easiest in technology exchange books; stimulating hands-on, minds-on actions and experiments in existence, actual, earth, and house sciences; and a number of tips, principles, and methods that make educating and studying technology an event.
Product DescriptionExpert writers proportion their options and evaluations at the way forward for the overseas Baccalaureate degree Programme. The editors and participants, all specialists of their box, determine matters coming up from present perform and point out how these concerns must be addressed as a part of a coverage for destiny progress.
During this concise, well-organized consultant to constructing high quality tuition curricula, Glatthorn blends sound learn, tasks, and developments together with his functional adventure as a curriculum advisor to multiple hundred college platforms. Glatthorn believes that shared management and accountability are necessary to in achieving caliber.
In his so much visionary publication, across the world well known educator Marc Prensky provides a compelling replacement to how and what we educate our kids. Drawing on rising international traits, he elaborates a complete imaginative and prescient for K–12 schooling that comes with new targets, new capacity, a brand new curriculum, a brand new type of educating, and a brand new use of expertise.
- Contentious Curricula: Afrocentrism and Creationism in American Public Schools (Princeton Studies in Cultural Sociology)
- Play: The Foundation that Supports the House of Higher Learning
- Aligning and Balancing the Standards-Based Curriculum
- Diversity in Mathematics Education: Towards Inclusive Practices (Mathematics Education Library)
- Inequality for All: The Challenge of Unequal Opportunity in American Schools
- Research in Mathematics Education in Australasia 2012-2015
Additional info for Designing and Assessing Educational Objectives: Applying the New Taxonomy