Are you new to Social Media?
Then, you will find the information on this page very helpful. To start the topic, let us find out what it is not…
Easy – This is not to discourage you but to tell you that it requires more than creating several profile pages, posting updates, and uploading photos. You have to comprehend and commit to it, so you can reap great rewards.
Millions of friends – Unless you want to beat Mark Zuckerberg, Lady Gaga, and other social authorities with thousands of followers or friends, you do not need to build a wide network. Instead, you have to make meaningful connections with people who share your passion or interest.
Social networking – It is not simply about being popular on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. It involves engaging in activities that allow you to promote your beliefs, yourself, or your brand.
And then, there are…
Amazing social media facts
• Facebook has an estimated 2 billion active users.
• There are over 1 billion Instagram user and 500 active monthly users.
• There are more than 326 million Twitter users.
Given these details, you are probably thinking of using it for marketing purposes.
That is a good idea. However, do not jump into it right away. What you should do is get the hang of it by applying…
Easy social media tips for new users
1. Create a page/accounts on several social networks
Go ahead and build Web presence by signing up on top websites like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn. You have to establish a blog too, so you can link your site to your profile pages.
2. Keep your blog compatible to your profile pages
In connection with the first pointer, make sure that you can handle all your accounts if you become a member on many social networks. If you can, then feel free to incorporate it with social media buttons such as “share”, “like”, and “follow”.
3. Make it easy for other users to spot you
When you practice the second strategy, you can direct the readers to your social profiles. And, who knows, they might just add you to their list (that is if you are not a part of their network yet).
4. Create a fan page/ account
Do you have an e-commerce site or an official company website? If you do, then take note of this tip. This way, you can attract users who are interested in your brand. For instance, you can share create an Instagram account and share your post. You can get more views and followers by buying Instagram views.
5. Add RSS feeds
By doing this, your readers can obtain updates whenever you have new content. Additionally, you can receive alerts from other users and websites.
6. Promote your profile page/accounts on other social network sites
Yes, this is possible. You can do this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
7. Enhance your page/account Do you know that several social media sites have customization features? Through this, you can tweak and personalize your profile page/account according to your preferences.