Ctrl + F on iPhone
Finding a certain page or text is easy in a desktop web browser is simple to execute. You have to load browser page and run a search for a ctrl +F in most browsers in windows. Command+ F is used to search page or word in Mac operating system. But confusion is how to find the page in iPhone using “ctrl + f”? Apple included a feature of “find the page” but Apple didn’t quite introduce it to all the apple users.
All you need to find the page in iPhone is just web browser, Safari, and an iPhone. Let’s take a look to find the page using Ctrl + F on iPhone.
How to Find page using Ctrl + F on iPhone with ios 9?
- Open the Safari app and open the web page in a web browser containing a text you want to be searched.
- In the bottom center of the screen, tap the action button.
- Swipe the screen, until you will see the icon of Find on page.
- Tap Find on Page.
- In the search bar, type the text you want to search from the web page.
- The text will be highlighted if it is used on the webpage.
- Use the arrow keys to move forward and backward, and check every highlighted text.
- If you want to find new word or phrase, tap on X.
- If you are finished with search, tap on done.
Read More : How To Fix Snapchat not Working
How to Find page using “Ctrl +F” on iPhone with ios 7 or UP?
Above steps will work for the fastest version of ios in iPhone, but following steps will work for ios 9 and version ios 7 & up.
- Starting by Open the Safari app and open web page in a web browser containing a text you want to be searched.
- In that address bar, type the text you want to find on the webpage.
- When you do that, you will see: In the address bar of the browser, URLs may be suggested based on your browsing history. Find. The section, Suggested Website, is delivered by Apple based on settings of safari app in iPhone (you can check these in Settings -> Safari -> Search). After that are a set of suggested searches from Google (or your default search engine), followed by matching sites from your bookmarks and search history.
- Find out “Find on Page”. Generally, it is in the bottom of the screen, you can search it by the suggested result of the page. At the end of the screen, you will find the section named as “on the page”. The number is shown next to the header point out that how many times you have searched any word on the page.
- To see all searches on that page, tap Find.
- The X icon is used for clear the current search and will let you a new search on the page.
- When you are finished with searching of the word, tap Finish.
Hope you can search well by searching Ctrl + F on iPhone.