Phone users state that 2008 was the most important year in the history of smartphones. Some may find surprising this statement because there are people who consider 1992 the most important one, the year when IBM launched the first smartphone in history. Others consider 2007 the most important time in the history of smartphones when Apple released the first-generation iPhone. Why do many people consider 2008 the key time point? It is the moment when Apple introduced the AppStore and it offered people new opportunities. As a phone user, you know the important role apps have in your experience. iPhone phones are great as they come out of the box, but the apps they feature expand their capabilities in numerous ways.
Smartphone users would not be able to make the most of their devices if they would not have access to apps, no matter if we are talking about third party apps or Apple programs. Different users have different preferences when it comes to apps, but all of them should know that some programs are essential if they want to have an enhanced experience when using their iPhone. Most of the users install some messaging apps, social media platforms, and maybe some music apps, but they have no idea what programs are life-changing. While we do not suggest that one app is better than the other is but it is important to state that some apps are really essential. Here is a list of vital apps all iPhone users should install.
Every day, hundreds or even thousands of new apps are published on the AppStore. Some of them are games, others are social networks, and many others are e-commerce apps. Why do people need so many apps? Well, every one of them is designed to solve a problem a user is dealing with. If someone needs a certain app, a software company in California will check their idea, and will develop according to their requests.
Cybersecurity is essential nowadays and 1Password is the password manager that helps users to protect their data. This app requires the user to introduce the password and it does the rest, it will change it, and make it stronger to prevent hacking.
Why using this app?
- The app has a single role to put the passwords in their place
- It fills the accounts’ details for the user
- It generates strong and unique passwords
- The passwords are easy to remember
- It helps the user stay organized because it stores complete details on the credit cards, bank accounts, logins, passports, and even driver’s licenses
- A Master Password only the person knows protects the data introduced by the user.
- The data is never decrypted offline because the app uses end-to-end encryption
- The user is the only one who has access to the passwords because the encryption is found only on the device they use
Due is an essential app for busy people because it remembers then the things they need. It is impossible for the user to forget something because the app keeps reminding them of the thing until they act on it.