Snapchat is a social platform these days which is used by millions across the world these days. A study says the silly moments we spend on snapchat relieves an individual from stress and correlates Snapchat interactions with social enjoyment and positive mood then why not to experience such an experience relieving our hectic schedules and mind from stress and burden. But several people complain about crashing snapchat issues where messages such as “Snapchat could not refresh” or “problem connecting to the server” are displayed on our screen. In such a case we are left clueless about what is going wrong with our app and we suffer hard to figure out the actual problem. But don’t worry anymore this article will probably resolve your problem. Just have a look over the same.
Snapchat Could not Refresh Problem:
Usually, this problem occurs mainly due to some server issues. This usually occurs on stories and one can still easily send their snaps. To resolve such a crucial error follow these simple steps.
- First of all, you need to know that several other users are also facing such a problem on both android and ios platform so don’t panic it is a common error with Snapchat server so most probably this problem will automatically resolve by its own. So just be calm and let them, themselves resolve this problem.
This may even occur due to poor internet speed so try getting connected to a better network. This will surely help you to load your page.
One major and ancient trick to resolve this problem is to uninstall the application and reinstall it again but don’t forget to get your account back up. In most of the cases, this trick works well and resolves your problem.
Snapchat‘Problem Connecting To The Server’ or ‘Login Failed’ :
This error usually occurs when we try to login into our account. If you also face an error message such that ‘login temporarily fail’ or ‘verifying device’ then here is how you can fix it:
- CLEAR SNAPCHAT CACHE : You can clear your Snapchat cache memory and can then restart the app further to enjoy your experience. To clear your cache follow these easy steps:
- Go to your phone Settings
- Tap on apps and select Snapchat from the list there.
- Force Stop the application and clear the cache.
- Now go back to the main app and restart from there.
2. CHECK WHETHER IF YOUR APP IS ASKING FOR ANY UPDATE: Generally such apps are updated after some time you need to keep your app updated to the latest version of the app to enjoy further because sometimes the older version lacks to some updates that lead to such errors.
3)CLEAR GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES CACHE: If you still face this problem try clearing Google Play Services cache this can be done by following these steps:
- Go to Settings and move to the apps sectionSelect Google Play Services from the all apps list
- Clear the cache memory
- Reboot your phone
- Restart Snapchat.
These are some general ways that help you to resolve errors but if you continue to face such problems and errors then you can write your problem to SNAPCHAT SUPPORT for further help.