While you are synchronizing facebook contacts with your iPhone, that in an initial stage, you would like it. But after sometimes when it clogs up your contact list. You would terribly find the way for how to delete/remove/hide facebook contacts from iPhone. Let me know one thing that you cannot delete facebook contacts from iPhone as you delete the normal contact. But one possibility is there, you can disable facebook’s access to your contacts in different ways. You can also delete facebook data from iPhone to prevent your mobile data.
Following are the different ways to delete/remove/hide facebook contacts from iPhone; you can select one of them:
How to delete remove hide facebook contacts from iPhone?
- Disabling Facebook’s access to contacts :
Perform below steps to disable Facebook’s access to iPhone contacts:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the facebook app. You can find facebook app in a cluster of the related app like twitter, flicker, etc.
- To open settings menu of facebook app, tap on the Facebook app.
- You must be signed in facebook to alter contacts details.
- Tap the slider next to “contacts”. It should be turned in the grey color which indicates that Facebook has no longer access to your iPhone contacts.
- Exit settings and then open your contacts app to confirm that Facebook has no longer access.
- You cannot see any facebook contact here.
- Disabling Facebook in the contacts app:
Perform below steps to disable facebook in contacts app:
- Open contacts app from your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Groups” icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- If you do not see a “group” option, then your facebook contacts are not synchronized with your iPhone contacts.
- Group manages different sources of your contacts.
- Tap the “All Facebook” option. After tapping, the checkmark next to the “all facebook” will disappear.
- This also forces to disappear checkmark of”Group” option.
- Tap on “all iCloud” option to re-enable iCloud contacts on your iPhone.
- Go to your Contacts menu and you cannot see any facebook accounts!!!
- Deleting Your Facebook data :
Perform below steps to delete your Facebook data:
- Open the settings app from your iPhone.
- If you don’t want that your Facebook account should not access any of your iPhone data, then to delete facebook account is the best way to prevent any issues.
- Next, scroll down to the facebook app in Settings menu.
- Now, Tap on the Facebook app to open settings menu of the Facebook account.
- To go for personal account settings in Facebook, tap on your name.
- To delete account, tap on “Delete account”.
- After tapping, Facebook will ask you to confirm your procedure.
- When it shows prompt box, tap on delete, so it will get confirmation to delete the account.
- Exit from settings.
- Go to your contacts, and check there are no longer any facebook contacts.
If you delete facebook app from your iPhone, it will also delete your facebook contact data. So, the Facebook messenger is the best way to connect with people without having to use any Facebook contact data.