Having a long list of music file still want to add some new Hits, then definitely you need to remove some Music from Iphone. But its really big hurdle to remove Music from iphone. Many of the new iPhone users may encounter the same problem. This is a generic problem but it has gotten worse with iOS 7. Actually Updates of ios is to rectify these type of keywords, Most prnably its should be fixed in iOs 8 but if you phone having ios7 or below then you must go through this guide. If you find yourself in that spot, here’s something you should try below Methods.
How to Remove Music from Iphone
You can now delete songs directly from the Music app on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, Here i am sharing you 3 methods through which you can easily remove Music from your Iphone.
How to Delete a Song with a Swipe in iOS Music App (Method 1)
- Open the Music App
- Find the song you want to delete and swipe RIGHT TO LEFT over it
- Don’t hold it down as this will just result in the song playing
- You should see a red Delete box – tap on it and the song should be deleted.
If you find that swiping over an album/song does not let you delete music, here’s what you need to do:
2 Method – Through Itunes
If that doesn’t work, you need to make sure you are on the latest version of iTunes .
- Open iTunes
- Click on Help
- Click on Check For Update
- iTunes will search for any updates; if you are not on the latest version and Update box will appear
- Click on Update and the latest version of iTunes, v11.1.2 will be downloaded.
- You should now be able to delete music from your device
Method 3 :
If that doesn’t work then you have to follow this method :
- Open Settings
- Tap on Music
- Tap on Show All Music to turn it off
This stops downloaded music for music that has been stored in the cloud from showing up on your device
- Connect your device to your Computer and open iTunes
- Choose which songs you want on your iOS device and sync only those.
It may be better if you delete all music from your device and start again but that is an entirely personal choice. A lot of users have found that the latest iTunes update has solved most of their music issues.