All we need is quiet and peaceful and we can only achieve that by removing some bothering notifications from our iPhone. Right!
And we want to do that, do we seek suggestions from Siri?
Well, as a matter of fact, there are times when you don’t want any advice from Siri.
We agree with the fact that it can be a helpful virtual assistant, but sometimes, its suggestions are very bothersome.
Sometimes, Siri can act like a sneaky little app and give you suggestions through Today View Screen. Sometimes, it will recommend things that you aren’t even looking for and that is really frustrating and annoying.
If you are frustrated due to that, then we suggest you shut it off completely but will it solve the entire issue.
So, why not to figure out “How to turn off Siri app suggestions iOS 10 lock screen?”
The practical decision, right! So, let me know more!
Siri Suggestions Handling Technique
Well, there are ways to restrict the app from showing that feature in specific areas, such as the lock screen and search bar.
Just because something is useful doesn’t mean that everybody wants to use it daily.
Yes, we are talking about Siri app Suggestions here. Those who have never been a big fan of Siri’s suggestions can easily turn it off on their device. It can be done by following some pretty easy steps.
There is a ray of hope for you, and you should know that you can remove these app suggestions within a few minutes. Are you wondering how does it work?
Then keep reading to find it out! Follow our step-by-step guide to turn off Siri app suggestions iOS 10 lock screen.
How to delete Siri app suggestions?
Are you tired of Siri app suggestions? And are you looking for Siri suggestions turn off features? Want to know how to turn it off?
Then, here we have mentioned step by step method, which will help you to turn it off completely.
- First, go on your home screen and open the Settings app.
- Then, scroll down and select Siri & Search option.
- Now, scroll down again to find the Siri Suggestions section. There, you will find Suggestions in Search and Suggestions on the Lock Screen.
- Toggle these two sections by tapping on the buttons from green into white.
You have turned off the Siri Suggestion feature successfully!
Depending on the version of iOS, you might also find the third option in the Siri and Suggestions, which is “Suggestions in Lock Up”.
If this method didn’t help you, then we have one last spot to turn off the Siri app suggestion.
Another method to disable Siri Suggestions
Siri app is a virtual assistant, and it can be helpful at times when you need it, but sometimes, you are not interested in receiving suggestions from your virtual assistant.
And still, Siri attempts to provide recommendations in your Today View screen. So what should we do?
You might end up thinking, “How to delete search suggestions from Siri permanently?”
Well, you can follow another easy method to remove Siri app suggestions. All you have to do is access the Today View and hide the Siri Suggestions widget.
Didn’t get it? Then, check out our step by step method below and know how to do it:
- Swipe right on your home screen. Then, you will be presented with the Today View.
- Now, scroll to the bottom and click on Edit.
- Then, click on the red minus button, which is located on the left side of the Siri App Suggestions. Then, tap Remove.
- Once you do that, you will see a green plus button next to Siri Suggestions. It clearly means you have been successful in disabling the feature.
- Now, remove Widgets on iOS and click in Done, which is situated on the top right corner to save the new changes.
Boom! Your work is done. Now, you won’t see the Siri App Suggestion anymore.
Our Final Words
Many iPhone users are struggling with this issue, but it can be solved after following our two easy methods. If you have any other questions related to Siri app suggestions, then feel free to ask us. We would really love to help you out. You can forward this read to your friends who are facing the same inconvenience.
Stay connected with us to know more about any iPhone app-related problems.
Spread the word.