“Untrusted Enterprise Developer” message on iPhone : How to Fix it or How to trust an app on iPhone
At the time of installing any application outside from the App store, iPhone users found the encounter a pop of error message “Untrusted Enterprise developer” which means that the Apple device does not accept the terms and condition of that application. This message is shown by it as a kind of warning that you can install this app on your iOS device. Users generally get panic as they really want to download the application but they are unable to do so. It always shows the error message whenever you will open the application from the home screen after downloading it.
This problem can be easily resolved if you are using the iOS 9 or higher version on your iPhone but if you are using the iOS 8 version or earlier then you need to trust the certificate to the Enterprise Developer to access to these apps that are download from an outsider not from the App Store.
Here we have discussed the solution to this problem by following them you will no longer see the “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” message on your screen and you can easily use the application on your iPhone.
How to trust an App on iPhone?
If you are using the iOS 9 version on your phone then let me aware you that iOS 9 will no longer give you the option to trust the Untrusted Enterprise Developer. If you want then you can allow these apps by changing some setting on your iPhone. The option to trust is there in the setting of the iOS 9+ not in the iOS 8 or earlier.
To know how, you can proceed to given step.
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap on “General” and then “Profile” (also known as Device Management).
- Click on the Developers Name.
- Click on “Trust” then you will see a pop message click on “Trust” again.
Now you will be able to run the side loaded App or Enterprise the Build Up.
For iOS 10 and 11 Users
If you are using the iOS 10 or 11 version in your iOS device then there is a slight difference in the steps then to the iOS 9.
- Open the setting option on your iPhone.
- Go to General.
- Then find the Profiles and Device Management and click on it.
- Then you find an option named Enterprise App here.
- It will show the list of apps that you have not downloaded from the App Store.
- Then click on the profile of that particular app that you have installed and click the Trust.
- Now you can easily open it from your home screen and use it.
Once you trust any profile then you can download the other apps from the same developer and open and use them immediately. Make sure that at the time of Trust any App your Internet is connected, if your internet connection will not be proper then it will display “not verified”. In order to make the proper use of the app, you need to switch on the internet connection on and tap on Verify.