Is it possible to be born genius or the hard work is a must to deserve being called like this? There are different opinions concerning the meaning of the word “genius.” If to talk about politicians, these are people who are strong enough to rule the whole country taking the wise decisions, which, sometimes may be very difficult.
Politics has become one of the frequently chosen topics for students’ papers. It is not surprising because it is impossible to be a citizen of a country knowing nothing about its political structure and genius people whom you should be thankful to for the peaceful life you can enjoy now. However, not everyone finds this topic very interesting. In such cases, students prefer using the professional academic assistance of affordable coursework writing service that can create a great paper on any topic, and politics isn’t an exception.
Many experts have got their education in those places where the geniuses of politics were taught. Do you wonder where this place is? Hold on reading and find out what kind of education can make you a real genius of politics!
The Genius of Politics: What Is He/She?
The genius of politics is the person who constantly studies and develops his/her skills. There are many demands for the people who have chosen this profession. The ability to behave correctly, competently and speak intelligibly, to be competent in many matters – all these qualities are a must for a good politician. The education of a professional manager will be a great plus.
An ability to confidently behave in public, positively present your own opinion – undoubted advantages of a politician. You need to find in yourself the qualities that serve as your undoubted merits. They will work for the image. For example, one politician is known as a philanthropist, another one leads a healthy way of life, the third one is just a good family man. Such features are always attractive for the society, and therefore, will provide policy support.
Being more flexible in behavior and thinking is also an advantage. Learn to understand and accept other people’s views. A really successful politician must listen to the opinions of others, take the best from other people’s experience, and capture people’s requests in a timely and clear way. All this must be combined with the principles, from which it is never possible to retreat.
Those who think of the career in politics should work on the development of political thinking. Without this, the chances to become the genius of politics are equal to zero. It allows you to clearly reflect the social position and choose the content side of the behavior. This concept includes an ability to comprehensively perceive events of reality. One should try to develop in oneself the ability to evaluate facts from different angles and points of view; the ability to anticipate the outcome of their promises or actions.
Even in everyday things, we sometimes do not think about the consequences. A politician, as a good chess player, sees a few steps forward. When studying politics, try to foresee the outcome of actions, and for this, take thoughtful and deliberate decisions. The breadth of thinking makes it possible to consider what is happening in a political context.
«Are people demanding higher salaries, is this economically sound?» «The society calls for the abolition of an urgent draft to the army, but is it advisable geopolitically?» Try to look at any events through the prism of political consequences and meanings. The components of the held policy are a natural gift in combination with good preparation.
This foundation can work for almost everyone, who can honestly say to himself/herself: “Yes, I want to engage in politics and I know why I need it!” If you have set a goal to become a great politician, then it will be interesting for you to know where it is possible to get all the above-mentioned skills, including oratory skills, that is a must-have set for a genius politician.
5 Universities Where Genius Politicians Were and Will Be Taught
There is no a student who has never heard about the group of dream educational establishments known as the Ivy League. A lot of students would like to enter one of the most famous 8 universities in the League, but it is not as easy as ABC. Why is this place associated with success? First of all, it is glorious fame all over the world because many genius politicians and celebrities were the students of Yale, Harvard, and other universities that are included in the Ivy League.
Sure, not only the higher educational establishments of the Ivy League can boast genius graduates, but there are no doubts that the number of great politicians who have got an education there is really impressive. Are you dying from curiosity to know who exactly graduated from the Ivy League? Check the list of the most famous politicians whom the Ivy League can boast with.
- Yale University. Say that you have entered one of the most prestigious universities of the League, and everyone will feel envious of such a chance to get a high-quality education. The best evidence of the great educational system is the fact that 5 American presidents, including Bill Clinton and both George Bush, graduated from this educational establishment.
- Harvard University. This university is famous for such great graduates as John Kennedy and Barack Obama. The name “Harvard” sounds proud and is the best choice if you wish to become the next American president.
- Oxford University. Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair were students of this university, which is considered one of the oldest educational establishments in the USA. Also, it is one of 20 best places in the UK. Sounds impressive, doesn’t it?
- University Paris X – Nanterre. Nicolas Sarkozy and Dominique De Villepin have made this university even more popular. Although, it has had a great reputation since its very foundation in 1970. This is a good option to choose if you want to get valuable knowledge in any kind of law.
- Leipzig University. – Angela Merkel and Michelle Bachelet studied here. German students do their best to enter this old university, which has an interesting history being founded in the 15th century.
Now, you know where it is possible to get the best education in politics. Do your best to enter one of the above-mentioned universities, and who knows, maybe it will become your springboard, and your name will remain in the world history forever!